In small/ medium fast growth businesses, many team members and managers find it hard to manage their time as a result of juggling many different work hats. And that makes life very stressful.
By attending this one day workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyse and evaluate how you spend your time and your time-management skills.
- Explore effective and ineffective time management practices.
- Understand your own approach and where your best opportunity for improving your time management is.
- Take action to reduce stress and procrastination.
- Understand tips and techniques to improve your decision making and prioritisation.
- Know what self management is and be able to assess your self-management competencies.
- Develop a personalised action plan to improve self and time management skills.
This workshop provides credits towards the unit BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development, of the Diploma of Project Management. The unit can be achieved by completing workplace based assessments (additional charges apply). Contact us to register now to achieve this nationally recognised qualification.