“This workshop has helped me to move forward with my reviews, and how to structure them in a better manner. It has also encouraged me to discuss the review process with my CEO.”
This one day program looks at:
- Debunking the myth that performance management is a big business juggernaut
- What is the bare minimum you have to do?
- How and where to start with Performance Management in your business
- How to keep going once you start the process
- Practical tools and templates to get you started
- Developing your skills to confidently conduct reviews and planning
This program is designed to empower you with the skills and knowledge to incorporate performance management into your business, and get results (with as little pain as possible). As with all KneeDeep programs, there will be some laughs along the way, and lots of activities to help you develop the skills being taught.
What is the most important thing you do as a leader within your company?
If your answer didn’t include ‘planning, reviewing and managing employee performance’ then you need this course!