“The program forces you to critically evaluate your own behaviour and abilities and provides you with the mechanisms to guide improvements in areas where improvement is needed.”
Participants will build new networks and will also have the ability to tap into an existing network of past attendees.
Held at the picturesque Glennbarr Homestead, Strathalbyn, the course runs from Thursday morning to Friday afternoon, incorporating both indoor and outdoor activities and is delivered through group challenges and reflective discussion, as well as group and individual work. (And the occational camp fire if the season allows!)
- Understand your own strengths and how to leverage them as a leader
- Increase confidence and hence effectiveness as leaders
- Learn to communicate more effectively with others
- Set goals for future growth
- Reduce stress
Who Should Attend
- Middle managers/project managers wanting to increase their confidence and effectiveness
- Owners of small and early stage companies, who are beginning their journey as a leader and manager
- Emerging leaders and individuals identified with the potential to be rising stars
Post Workshop Mentoring
A one hour mentoring session is included.
As with all KneeDeep programs, there will be lots of activities to give you time to try out what’s being taught.
The Leadership in Action program is run by a panel of expert facilitators including Henrietta Child and Audrey Thomas.
Please call (08) 7127 4885 for more information.
“This program is an amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience that changes your perspective and challenges you to see that your potential is more than what you think it is, and to take that, and to do and be more.”