This workshop will teach you:
- The importance of projects and project management.
- The various phases of a project.
- The roles and responsibilities of the project team.
- How to apply proven scoping and planning techniques to projects using project planning tools.
- Why effective communication with all project stakeholders is critical to the success of the project.
- The change control process.
- The project closure process.
- The concept of project success.
- Project management language and culture.
Participants will have a practical, ‘hands on’ knowledge of:
- Identifying project issues and managing the same through the use of issue management tools.
- Identifying risk through the use of risk assessment tools.
- Exercising project control and managing customer expectations using control documentation, procedures and communication techniques.
This workshop provides credits towards the unit BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work, of the Diploma of Leadership and Management. This unit can be achieved by completing assessments (additional charges apply). Contact us to register now to achieve this nationally recognised qualification.