“The opportunity to showcase my talents, interact and unveil potential vulnerabilities in front of other high achievers is invaluable. I take great pleasure in offering a well deserved 5 out of 5″
Most company leaders know they have a critical impact on their company’s culture. Many struggle with the ‘maybe it is my fault’ belief. Unfortunately this usually leads to anxiety and reduced leadership confidence, with little benefit in terms of improved culture and company growth.
Leaders work together to learn how to build and enhance company culture and how their own behaviour builds or destroys value in their business and promotes or inhibits growth.
The program provides tools for the your future use, and includes a business simulation where leaders work together under pressure to develop a new business idea, attract talented staff and promote their business to the media.
What will the program give me?
- The opportunity to step outside my business and view it with a new perspective and clarity
- Understanding about my own personal values, and how these impact my business values and my interaction with others
- Skills in developing a business culture and greater understanding on how I can influence my business’ culture
- Ability to recognise behaviours that create value and those that do harm in my business
- How I can influence the retention of my best employees
A follow-up 1 hour 1-to-1 executive coaching session is included in the program.
Who should attend?
- CEOs / GMs of established companies wanting to refresh / redirect their company culture
- CEOs / GMs of fast growth companies wanting to create the right culture to sustain growth and innovation
- Senior Executives / Divisional Managers of large companies
Contact us for more information
The CEO Leadership program is run by a panel of expert facilitators:
Henrietta Child, KneeDeep Managing Director
- Over 20 years ICT Project Management experience in the UK and Australian ICT sectors
- Works with SA’s fast growth exporting companies covering games, animation, mobile, defence and business software
- Certified trainer, assessor and accredited Team Management Systems practitioner.
Dr Marguerite Kolar, KneeDeep Senior Associate
- Extensive national and international IT and defence experience
- Current Program Director, Research Education & External Engagement, UniSA
- Managed Motorola’s Leadership Development & change management programs and holds Doctorate in Business Administration
Audrey Thomas, KneeDeep Consultant
- Accredited Insights Discovery Licensed practitioner, coach, trainer & assessor and NLP practitioner
- Change & operations management, recruitment and training expertise in both Australia and internationally for global brands
Dr Jean Murray, KneeDeep Associate
- 20 years as a medical scientist, now contributes to health policy for Australian state and federal governments
- Executive Secretary of international mentoring, personal development, advocacy and lobbying organisation BPW and works actively at the United Nations
- Flinders University Senior Lecturer, Jean also has an active role on the Ethics Centre of South Australia’s Research and Education Committee
Wayne Enright, Healthy Teams and KneeDeep outdoor training partner
- Leadership, strategy development, stress & change management and lifestyle coaching expert
- Certified workplace trainer/assessor and facilitator of Adventure Based Experiential Learning Programs
- Facilitates group Kokoda Track journeys and has published e-books: ‘Living Balance – A journey to wellness’ & ‘The Living Balance Workbook.’
Other Activity Leaders such as Leila Henderson, journalist and PR expert (NewsMaker Group) will also contribute to this exclusive course.
“An excellent opportunity to look outside of yourself and your business and gain additional insights in how the future may be changed”
Steven Todd, General Manager, Scan Conversion Services
“KneeDeep’s Executive Leadership Challenge allowed me to take some valuable time out from the hectic day-to-day activities of my company. It challenged me to question my current beliefs and values and opened my eyes to the power of self-awareness in being a better leader”
Sam White, Managing Director, The People’s Republic of Animation
“The sessions were constructed to enable the key issues to be demonstrated as a result of experiencing the various leadership problems”
David Rennison, Managing Director, Trackside Intelligence
“The calibre of the attendees at the ELC was extraordinary, which meant that I was able to take away a lot of valuable information from others’ styles and experiences. I found it to be an immensely creative process which unlocked myself and others from the restraints of their day-to-day business”