|BSBPMG511A||:||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG512A||:||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG513A||:||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG514A||:||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG515A||:||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG516A||:||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG517A||:||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG521A||:||Manage project integration|
|BSBPMG518A||:||Manage project procurement|
|BSBPMG519A||:||Manage project stakeholder engagement|
|BSBPMG520A||:||Manage project governance|
|BSBWOR501B||:||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBWOR502B||:||Ensure team effectiveness|
The program is delivered through:
- 18 x 1.5 hrs interactive training sessions (one session per fortnight)
- Out of hours – 6:30 – 8pm
- Assessment of competency via worksheet tasks and an extensive workplace project
- Access to very high quality resources and progress information through our Student Management System
Our particular strengths:
- Project Management tools and templates from our consulting practice to support the learners workplace project, where their organisation doesn’t have a mandated framework for undertaking projects
- Remote-Connect sessions in small groups – not just on your own on line. Activities and discussions that are always engaging and never boring
- Quality feedback from our very experienced assessors to help you learn as well as assess competence
You will receive a Nationally Recognised Qualification after completing the training and assessments.
Please call (08) 7127 4885 if you want to discuss your career aspirations. Our career counsellors are always happy to assist you.
Total investment for the qualification is $3,200.
- 18 x 1.5 hrs training
- Course notes
- One-on-one mentoring
- Membership of our student alumni
- Refreshments & lunch during training
- Qualification parchments
Please download, complete and return the Student Enrolment Form to register in the program.
Call us on (08) 7127 4885 for more information.
This program can lead to Accreditation with AIPM or PMI, or entry at 2nd year level to a relevant University course.
Diploma of Project Management qualification contributes 40 professional development units (PDUs) towards many professional memberships i.e. Project Management Institute (PMI), Australian Computer Society (ACS), Engineers Australia (EA), Australian Institute of Management (AIM).
|Diploma of Project Management||Advanced Diploma of Project Management
Direct entry in to Bachelors degree programs* at University.
*Eligible degree programs can be completed in 2 years.