|BSBPMG511||:||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG512||:||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG513||:||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG514||:||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG515||:||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG516||:||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG517||:||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG521||:||Manage project integration|
Electives (any 4)
|BSBPMG518||:||Manage project procurement|
|BSBPMG519||:||Manage project stakeholder engagement|
|BSBPMG520||:||Manage project governance|
|BSBWOR501||:||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBWOR502||:||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
The program is delivered through:
- Assessment driven online training
- An extensive workplace project, with assistance from one of our experienced trainers
- Access to very high quality resources and progress information through our Student Management System
Our particular strengths:
- Project Management tools and templates from our consulting practice to support the learners workplace project, where their organisation doesn’t have a mandated framework for undertaking projects
- Quality feedback from our very experienced assessors to help you learn as well as assess competence
You will receive a Nationally Recognised Qualification after successfully completing the assessments.
Please call (08) 7127 4885 if you want to discuss your career aspirations. Our career counsellors are always happy to assist you.
Total investment for the qualification is $3,600.
- Access to online systems
- Course notes
- One-on-one mentoring
- Membership of our student alumni
- Qualification parchments
Please download, complete and return the Student Enrolment Form to register in the program.
Call us on (08) 7127 4885 for more information.
This program can lead to Accreditation with AIPM or PMI, or entry at 2nd year level to a relevant University course.
Diploma of Project Management qualification contributes 40 professional development units (PDUs) towards many professional memberships i.e. Project Management Institute (PMI), Australian Computer Society (ACS), Engineers Australia (EA), Australian Institute of Management (AIM).
|Diploma of Project Management||Advanced Diploma of Project Management
Direct entry in to Bachelor degree programs* at University.
*Eligible degree programs can be completed in 2 years.