Organisations are information rich and you would think this would make for better decision making skills.
But they are also time poor.
What we do know is that with information overload, with limited time frames, and diminishing budgets, making decisions has become a labyrinth of information and avenues. In our seven step workshop you will learn the vital art of making decisions and how to overcome these modern day challenges. This workshop that will change the way you not only work but also how you live.
This workshop will cover the following seven steps:
1. Making sure it’s worth the dive
2. Overcoming analysis paralysis
3. Generate good alternatives and a plan B
4. Explore your options and scanning your environment
5. Selecting the best solution using knowledge and wisdom
6. Evaluating your plan for improvement
7. Communicating your decision, and taking action.