The Branch Out Team Development program is delivered through:
- An Initial session with the client to determine context and focus – such as:
- Current priorities
- Recent team activities
- Existing team goals
- A full day of team activities that incorporates two hours of outdoor bushcare or planting activity nearby.
Options for the team building activities include:
- Preparing for change
- Innovation in the workplace
- Team culture and communication, including developing a team charter
- Employee wellbeing, including team profiling
- Customer service
Trees For Life is a not for profit community based organisation working with everyday people to help restore our natural environment through revegetation and conservation.
Trees For Life is a wholly South Australian community organisation established in 1981.
Read more about Trees For Life here.
Course Venue. Glenbarr Camp and Conference Centre